Last Friday, August 1st, we got together with college roommates to celebrate Annie's new baby, Aloria. We met at the now-famous-to-me park down the road and had dinner and hung out. Annie pointed out that we have all known each other for TEN YEARS. Well, all the girls have. We've known each other's husbands for varying amounts of time under ten years. But wow - the time has gone so fast. And you know what I love? That we all still keep in touch.
I don't think any of us would have guessed that Nicole and her roommates and me and my roommates would end up living together and being such good friends. I love how life throws you perfect and happy surprises like that.
I don't think any of us would have guessed that Nicole and her roommates and me and my roommates would end up living together and being such good friends. I love how life throws you perfect and happy surprises like that.
The reason for getting together
10 years & 8 kids later...


Cooper - Brett - Josh


3 comments:
What a fun get together and seriously, I can't believe it's been 10 yrs! It's fun to see pictures of Annie and her new baby.
I feel a little jealous! I would love to have a reunion with some of my old roommates--and to see them as moms, now...I keep in touch with them, we're still good friends, but a reunion? That would be way cool...
It was so fun to see everyone and to get to hang out! Loved it!!! Thanks for taking so many fun pics, now I need to get them all!
Post a Comment